MROMaintenance Repairing Overhole
Regarding our cooperative repair arrangements with aircraft makers such as SAAB (Sweden) and BOMBARDIER (Canada); and with aircraft navigation equipment makers such as SAFRAN ELECTRICAL & POWER and SAFT (France), we have service station contracts with many manufacturers.
We are able to provide low-cost, short turn-around repair within Japan.
For customers who need domestic (Japan) repair and maintenance, whether for Japanese-made or foreign-made equipment, we will support your request.
Repair Process Flow
Repair arrangements with major aircraft manufacturers
- An electronic parts repair agreement was signed with SAAB (Sweden) for its aircrafts.
- An electronic parts repair agreement was signed with BOMBARDIER (Canada) for its aircrafts.
Repair arrangements with major aircraft hardware manufacturers
- Contract with LEAR SIEGLER (now SAFRAN ELECTRICAL & POWER) for service station in Japan.
- Contract with the sale and repair of aircraft balancers and analyzers by CHADWICK-HELMUTH (now HONEYWELL) (USA) .
- Contract with MARATHON (USA) to provide battery warrantee service center.
- Contract with LUCAS AEROSPACE (USA) to provide power generator service center.
- Contract with SAFT (France) to provide battery repair station.
- Contract with AUXILEC (now THALES) to provide manufacturing equipment repair station.
- Contract with KGS ELECTRONICS (USA) to provide repair station.
- Contract with AIRCRAFT PARTS CORPORATION (USA) to provide repair station.
- Contract with GOODRICH (now SAFRAN ELECTRICAL & POWER) (UK) to provide repair station.